Monday, July 20, 2009

August DPHH change of date!!!

Hey folks,
Zavier and I were informed about the upcoming RID conference and we realize many people will be out of town on August 1st. We would like to move DPHH to Saturday August 8th!!!
Same place, time etc etc.
So remember the new date for August DPHH will be Saturday the 8th at Chelsea Brewery.
Time: 7pm-???? (approx 1-2am, depending on the crowd size, the bar will remain open as late as 2am)
I (Jennifer) will not be able to attend because I will be out of town. But rest assured Zavier my co-host will be there if any questions or concerns arises.
Sincerely yours,
Jennifer & Zavier

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christopher said...

I'm new to NY (just this month) and fairly newly Deaf (within last 5 years), so may come out. I was thinking that if load and rumbly enough, I'd go to wordless music concert for Lincoln Center Out of Doors. Decisions, decisions.

If I don't get to meet you there, I'd love to meet you in September!

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home