Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving DPHH!

Well folks
Zavier and I realize the month of December is a #BUSY time for everyone!!! Many events every weekend all over the city. So we decided to host one last DPHH hurrah for 2009 on Wednesday November 25th! Unfortunately I (Jennifer) will not be able to attend as I will be out of town with my family the night before Thanksgiving. But rest assured my co-host Zavier is roaring to go and have a great time with everyone!

Where? CENTRAL BAR @ 109 east 9th st (between 3rd and 4th ave). Nearest train is the R/W to 8th st, NYU or 6 train to Astor Place
When? Wednesday November 25, 2009
Time? 8pm-they kick you out and close the place!

Want to get away from the kids? Parents driving you batty about how the turkey is made? You had to give up YOUR BED for Granddad???? Well then this is the place to be on the eve of Thanksgiving! And if you can't make it, that's okay, we'll see you in 2010!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home